DAMAGE UNTREATED RAT OR MICE INFESTATIONS CAUSE
- Cause significant damage to wiring.
- Have even been known to chew through floor joists and walls
- Cause damage to the insulation of your home
- Undermine hillsides, retaining walls and other similar structures
- Unsanitary as their droppings have been implicated as potential asthma triggers in children
- Multiply quickly
- Cause significant damage to your home and furniture
- Contaminate food and other materials
- Implicated in causing house fires after chewing through electrical cables
Roof: Rat and mouse bait blocks will be placed in the roof cavity/space which is accessed through the man hole inside your home. If you do not have an accessible manhole please let us know so we can discuss other ways of accessing this area.
Internal: Bait blocks will be placed in internal areas if this is deemed necessary. These areas could include behind the fridge, stove, washing machine, cupboards and behind furniture. (Lockable stations could be used for safety measures)
Sub Floor: Bait blocks will also be placed in sub floor areas – under the house. If these areas are accessible to pets or children, the baits must be placed in lockable boxes; this is for the safety of your pets and other wildlife.
Externally: As rats and mice come from external areas before they make it into your house it is highly recommended to get the external areas treated especially coming up to the colder months where rats and mice can become a greater issue.
For external baiting, we would recommend using lockable rodent stations as it not only protects pets, children neighbouring pests or wildlife they also protect the baits from rain – providing you with a longer protection.
PROTECTING YOUR HOME
- Seal cracks, crevices or gaps in sliding doors, window screens and around pipes where rodents may enter
- Block any openings around pipes that are large enough for a mouse to squeeze through
- Clean out gutters as rodents can use these areas to build nests
- Store waste products, such as leaves, branches, and grass cuttings away from the home as these materials can be used for nesting materials.
- Trim back branches, plants and bushes
- Remove possible food sources such as food scraps, dirty dishes, food crumbs
- Keep the house clean
- Empty garbage bins and vacuum frequently
3 MONTH WARRANTY
Sydney’s Best Pest Control offers a 3-month warranty on our rodent treatment.
If after you have had rodent treatment done and you are continuing to have an issue with rodents after 6 weeks give us a call and we will organise a technician to come back to your property and address the issue at no cost to you.
HOW DOES RAT BAIT WORK?
Most rodent baits are anticoagulants which mean that the baits affect the rat or mice’s blood, reducing the ability of blood to clot so they bleed internally and die.
Rats or mice that have eaten the bait will usually die within 4-6 days after taking the bait.
Some rodent infestations may take longer to bring under control as larger populations would need longer to feed off the bait.
Contact Us For Free Advice & Quotes
WHY CHOOSE US?
SYDNEY PEST CONTROL
Sydney’s Best Pest Control technicians are professional and trained in the best techniques when it comes to pest removal and prevention. Most importantly, we take a personal interest in our clients.
All Sydney’s Best Pest Control personnel stand behind our mission statement; it guides their job performance just as it guides company policy. They personally ensure our clients of their best service, just as our company provides them with the best technology.
Our company is a family-owned and operated business that has been serving the Sydney suburbs for many years and will continue to be here when you need us.