In order to combat the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), Sydney's Best Pest Control are now offering, both commercial and residential clients, a complete disinfection service of their homes, facilities, offices and buildings.
The outbreak of the disease is an extremely serious situation, and we understand that the health and safety of you, your family, and your employees are on the line.
We leave nothing to chance; tailoring a professional cleaning and sanitation program to suit the needs of your property.
All our trained technicians come equipped with the necessary Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in order to carry out the disinfection service with the highest level of safety.
We utilise the most powerful hospital grade disinfectant products that kill 99.99% of germs, bacteria and viruses present on surfaces. Our service is comprehensive and carried out with laser precision, meaning we sanitise and disinfect all potentially infected surfaces including: doors, walls, floors, ceilings, worktops, tables, windows, light switches, furniture, and electronic devices.
If you are currently considering whether you need a professional sanitisation service, we encourage you to call us on 1800 819 189, and speak with one of our trusted technicians, for free no-obligations advice.
Disinfect and Sanitize your workplace and homes
• Disinfectant Mist is toxic free and also safe for food processing areas.
• Doesn’t leave any residue
What it does?
• Kills 99.9% any surface and airborne bacteria or viruses.
• It targets both surfaces and inaccessible areas.
Who can use this service?
• Childcare Centres
• Shopping Malls
• Public Areas
• Residential Homes
• Nursing Homes
Why choose Sydney's Best Pest Control?
We understand the need for discreet and fast responses, Sydney's Best Pest Control offers effective treatment programs tailored to your needs.
Designed programs offer Economical treatments that:
• Minimise health issues
• Limit disruption to staff and clients
• Sydney's Best Pest Control have trained and experienced technicians who work discreetly.
• Out of hours visits are available if required, at a time to suit you.
Health & Safety documentation as required, including:
• Risk assessments
• Log books
• Contact details
• Dedicated staff to answer any queries you may have.
• No automated service, No call centre, just a friendly voice at the end of the phone.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION
What is Covid-19 (Coronavirus)?
COVID-19 is a respiratory virus that has emerged as a new severe strain in the coronavirus family. It was first identified in Wuhan, Hubei, China, in December 2019 and has been rapidly spreading across the globe since.
Symptoms range from a mild cough to pneumonia. Some people display no symptoms or can recover easily, whilst others, particularly older generations, tend to be affected more severely.
In order to prevent further spread of the virus, aside from the self-isolation measures imposed by the government in place, exceptionally high levels of hygiene are required to protect all Australians from this deadly disease.
As we are all now aware of the impact COVID-19 is having across the world we would like to assure our clients that we are doing everything possible to keep both you, our tradespeople and our staff as safe as possible from further spreading the virus.
To achieve this we have implemented the following:-
• We ask that if a trades person or one of our staff is required to come to your property to carry out maintenance or an inspection that you inform us prior to attending if you are sick, have been in contact with somebody who has or is being tested for the virus or if you have travelled overseas within the last 14 days.
• We will keep the recommended distance of 1.5m whenever possible and ask that you do the same
• We will be washing our hands with soap before and after attending your property
• Where possible and if agreed by you, we will request using the key to enter the property when you are not home to minimise contact and exposure
Below is a link to the Department of Health website with some information regarding the virus.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2
Broad spectrum disinfectants:
These types of products have been proven to eliminate known viruses and are designed specifically for the aviation industry. Netbiokem DSAM, is a broad-spectrum disinfectant and cleaner which can be used on most plastics, composites and fabrics. It is a powerful surface cleaner proven to work against a wide range of microorganisms. Netbiokem DSAM is effective against lipophilic viruses, such as Coronavirus.
The product has been tested against the Virucidal Effectiveness European Standard EN 14476 against Influenza A (H1N1), a surrogated* virus for lipophilic viruses.
* In the context of environmental microbiology and health risk assessment, there are defined surrogates as organisms, particles, or substances used to study the fate of a pathogen in a specific environment)
Request Disinfection Appointment
Why Choose Us?
- Quick Response to Minimise Downtime
- Hospital Grade Industrial Disinfection Treatment
- Comprehensive Professional Service
- 100+ 5-star Customer Satisfaction Ratings on Google
- 100% Money Back Guarantee