Early Education Facility Pest Control Services
A well-maintained clean facility allows children to focus all their attention on gaining an early education.
Early Education centres and their pest control requirements are very similar to the requirements of the food handling industry, as they are constantly monitored due to the potential health risk they may expose.
Keeping your early education facility pest free is an important factor in maintaining a safe and health school environment.
How do I get rid of pests in my early education facility ?
Call Sydneys Best Pest Control for a FREE no obligation quote on 1300 760 045
With over 20 years of experience working with all types of early education facilities , we understand how important a pest free environment is for your staff & clients.
What YOU can do!
- Empty garbage daily
- Make sure not to leave garbage unsealed overnight
- Trim back vegetation
- Pick up any discarded litter
- Vacuum and mop daily
- Clean up drink spills immediately
- Store food in sealed containers
- Pack up toys from external areas
- Cover Sand pits overnight
- Implement a long-term pest control management program
Long term Integrated Management Program
There are three keys to effective pest management, prevention & sanitation, detection and chemical control.
- Sanitation can reduce feeding and breeding sites.
- Chemical control is the most effective way to eliminate a pest infestation
- Treatments are carried out with low toxic and non-toxic procedures and techniques.
- Hygiene and sanitation levels must be above standards to help us integrate a pest management program to suit you.
- Cleaning of drains, removal of rubbish, sealing of cracks and devices will help keep a pest free environment in and around your food production areas.
What Pests can affect early education facilities ?
Where do pests hide in early education facilities ?
- Staff Rooms
- Sand Pit
- Cubby Houses
- Bin Areas
What damage can pests cause in an early education facility?
Pest activity in a n early education facility can disrupt the day by day routine. Pests are known to carry diseases and any pest infestation can cause potential health risks for your students.
Allergic reactions can occur from bee or wasp stings, cockroaches are linked to childhood asthma and rodent droppings or urine have also been linked to illnesses in children.
Pests can cause damage to building structure. Structural components such as walls, doorframes, skirting boards.
Other materials that can be damaged by pest infestations include wires and cables, upholstery and similar materials, books, and even food containers.
Why choose Sydneys Best Pest Control?
We understand the need for discreet and fast responses, Sydneys Best Pest Control offer effective treatment programs tailored to your needs.
Designed programs offer Economical treatments that:
- Minimise health issues
- Limit disruption to staff and clients
- Sydneys Best Pest Control have trained and experienced technicians who work discreetly.
- Out of hours visits are available if required, at a time to suit you.
Health & Safety documentation as required, including:
- Risk assessments
- MSDS Data sheets
- Contact details
- Locked bait boxes ensuring safety.
- Dedicated staff to answer any queries you may have.
- No automated service, No call centre, just a friendly voice at the end of the phone.
- Ants (15)
- Bedbugs (14)
- Bees (11)
- Beetles (5)
- Bites (12)
- Boats (3)
- Book Lice (2)
- Bugs (51)
- Client story (5)
- Cockroaches (18)
- Commercial (103)
- Drain Flies (2)
- eastern suburbs (42)
- Fleas (8)
- Flies (11)
- Food (8)
- Funny (5)
- Furniture (5)
- General Pest (112)
- Insects (68)
- Kitchen (4)
- Mice (14)
- Mosquitoes (13)
- Mouse (12)
- Nests (3)
- Pest Control (138)
- Pests (96)
- Pets (5)
- Phobias (6)
- Plague (3)
- Rats (19)
- Residential (116)
- Restaurant (19)
- Retail (10)
- Rodents (20)
- Silverfish (3)
- Spiders (14)
- Spring Pests (6)
- Sting (5)
- Swarm (2)
- Termite (16)
- Ticks (5)
- Tips & tricks (31)
- Travel (5)
- Wasps (7)
- Weather (4)
- Wood Borers (6)
- Yachts (2)